Proposed Submission Forest Heath Local Plan 2017
Audience: public, stakeholders, landowners
This consultation is now closed. It was open from 10 January 2017 to 13 March 2017.
Forest Heath District Council is planning for long term growth so that there is certainty in how and where our settlements will grow. This final consultation on the proposed submission documents of the Site Allocations Local Plan (SALP) and the Single Issue Review (SIR) of Core Strategy Policy CS7 will take place from 10 January until 21 February 2017.
Consultation extended until 13 March (5pm) 2017 - The reason for the extension is that a supplementary Sustainability Appraisal (SA) Erratum has been produced for the Proposed Submission Site Allocations Local Plan. This Erratum replaces Appendix IV (“Site options appraisal”) of the SA Report published alongside the proposed submission version of the Forest Heath Site Allocations Local Plan (SALP) on 10 January 2017. No other parts of the SA Report are affected by this erratum. Equally, no other published documents are affected, including the Council’s ‘Omission Sites’ document (November 2016).
Further information on the Forest Heath Local Plan process can be found at Forest Health District Council Local Plan
Drop in sessions will be held:
- Mildenhall on Tuesday 17 January, from 4-7pm at the council offices in College Heath Road
- Lakenheath on Thursday 26 January, from 4-7pm at the Brendan Fulham Centre in the High Street
- Newmarket on Monday 30 January, from 4-7pm at the Town Council Offices in the High Street
- Red Lodge on Thursday 2 February from 4-7pm at Red Lodge Sports Pavilion, Hundred Acre Way
- Brandon on Thursday 9 February, from 4-7pm at the Brandon Centre, Brandon Library.