Open data and transparency
Our non-personal data is open and available for you to access and to use in applications.
Government Open Data Project
Achieving greater transparency of public bodies is a central theme of the Government's programme. To support our commitment to transparency, involvement and innovation we are working towards making all public data (that is not sensitive or personal) freely available to view and download in a variety of formats.
Visit our data.westsuffolk.gov.uk website to view the available data.
This data includes:
- Business rates
- Every month we publish details of Business rates including the accounts in credit, empty business properties, rate relief and rateable value over £25,000. New business rates accounts created within the last month are published every three months.
- Car park income and expenditure
- Current contracts
- Councillors' allowances
- Councillors' attendance
- Election results
- fraud data
- Payments to suppliers over £250
- Purchase orders over £5,000
- planning development
- Public health funerals 2014 - 2019
- tender opportunities - current tenders
- waste contracts over £5000
- Gender pay gap report February 2019
- Organisation chart - March 2018
- Pay policy statement
- Senior staff salaries 2017/18 – Statement of accounts (See Note 28 - Officer's Remuneration)
- Senior staff salaries 2017/18 - Additional information including budgets, job roles & responsibilities
- Senior staff salaries 2017/18 - Remuneration summary
- Workforce development data
Every councillor has a locality budget. This is funding that councillors can use to support community groups in their wards. Each councillor has £2,812.50 to spend throughout the year on projects that benefit the community.
The spreadsheets below show what has currently been spent by each councillor. Councillors are working with communities all the time and the spreadsheets do not reflect agreements that are still to be processed. They also don't reflect any current discussions that councillors may be having with their local communities about other funding options.
- West Suffolk Locality budgets for financial year 2018-2019 will be published in April.