|Advert||Welcome to West Suffolk||Find out more about us||Strategic and financial information||Quality of life||Assistant Director - the offer||Latest news||How to apply|
Assistant Director HR, Legal and Democratic Services - The offer
You will offer us:
- strong leadership and management skills
- high drive and ambition
- experience and success of working within a senior management role
- the ability to challenge the norm and deliver results
- a track record of translating the bigger picture into clear service direction
- experience of working with and alongside a range of partners.
We will offer you:
- an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed workforce to work alongside you to deliver our corporate priorities
- a salary of £68-£73k
- a flexible and supportive learning environment
- personal development opportunities
- benefits including a leased car, employee/employer contributory pension scheme, employee benefits package and additional leave purchase scheme
- relocation package may be available.
So if you are a proactive leader who is solutions focused and delivers, we want to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact either Alex Wilson, Director, on 01284 757695, or Jill Korwin, Director, on 01284 757252.