Online services Council Tax, housing benefits and business rates
On 1 April 2019 Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council were replaced by a single district council called West Suffolk Council. Council Tax, Housing Benefit and business rates will continue to be managed by Anglia Revenues Partnership (ARP) on our behalf.
How this will affect you
From 1 to 23 April, Anglia Revenues Partnership need to move from the existing Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Business Rates databases to new West Suffolk versions. During this time online services will be reduced.
We will still pay Housing Benefit, and collect payments for Council Tax and other services, throughout this period.
You will still be able to:
- make a payment
- apply for discounts and exemptions, housing benefit, council tax reduction and discretionary housing payment
- report a change of circumstances, a change of address or self-employed earnings
- use the print-and-send form to set up a Direct Debit
- access business rates forms
To access these services, visit our Council Tax, Benefits and support or Business rates pages.
You won't be able to:
- access your online account, including e-billing
- set up direct debits online
For anything you won’t be able to do online, you will still be able to contact Anglia Revenues Partnership.
Find out more about West Suffolk Council.