Current licence applications
Details of current licence applications that can be commented on are listed below. This page is continually updated to reflect the most current information.
Application for a grant of a new premises licence - Milly Tyler's Tea Rooms, 17 Langton Place, Hatter Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1NE. The last date for representations is Monday 7 October 2019.
- Public Notice - Milly Tyler's Tea Rooms
- Application - Milly Tyler's Tea Rooms
- Plan - Milly Tyler's Tea Rooms
Application for grant of a premises licence - Moriarty's Restaurants Ltd, 3 Whiting Street, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1NX. The last date for representations is Thursday 26 September 2019.
- Public Notice - Moriarty's Restaurants Ltd
- Application - Moriarty's Restaurants Ltd
- Plan - Moriarty's Restaurants Ltd
Guidance on making a representation
Under the Licensing Act 2003, any person is able to make written representation in relation to certain types of applications. However, for a representation to be considered relevant, it must address the likely effect the granting of the application will have on the promotion of one or more of the following licensing objectives:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- public safety
- the prevention of public nuisance
- the protection of children from harm.
Representations must relate to the impact of licensable activities carried on from the premises on those objectives listed above.
Detailed guidance on how to make a representation under the Licensing Act 2003.