Future design of Newmarket High Street consultation
This consultation is now closed. It was open from 06 December 2018 to 25 January 2019.
The High Street in Newmarket is a key asset in our town. In order to adapt to the ever-changing trends in retail and leisure behaviours we want to ensure the high street remains attractive for residents and visitors alike.
Newmarket Vision is a partnership of public, private and voluntary sector groups with an interest in the future of Newmarket. A proposal has been put forward by the Newmarket Vision Town Centre Group on future improvements to the High Street. We would like to hear your views.
- Newmarket High Street design draft proposals section 1-5
- Newmarket High Street design draft proposals section 6
- Newmarket High Street design draft proposals section 7
- Newmarket High Street design draft proposals section 8-10
- Newmarket High Street design appendices
This draft consultation proposal contains themes for discussion. Please take a few moments to answer our questionnaire and give us your thoughts.
The views of all respondents will be considered in developing the final design proposal, so that when funding opportunities are identified, there can be a consistent approach to how the High Street is enhanced.
More information can be found on the Newmarket Vision webpage.