PSV2 - Western Way Draft Masterplan consultation
Audience: residents, businesses
This consultation is now closed. It was open from 25 January 2016 to 29 February 2016.
Land at Western Way, Bury St Edmunds
Revised Masterplan for development
In December 2006 the council adopted a masterplan for phased development of land at Western Way as a Public Service Village. The first phase of that development has been completed with the construction of West Suffolk House and car parking at Olding Road. That masterplan excluded the NHS Logistics Building in Olding Road as it was not then available for redevelopment. The owners of the NHS building have now expressed a wish to be included in any masterplan for the site. In order to do this, a revised masterplan has now been prepared.
St Edmundsbury Borough Council are asking for people’s views on the revised masterplan for the development of land for commercial purposes.
- Appendix 1 - Landscape
- Appendix 2 - Environmental Survey
- Appendix 3 - Environmental Impact Assessment
- Appendix 4 - Sustainability Assessment
- Appendix 5 - Photo Location Plan
- Appendix 6 - Transport Assessment p 1-69
- Appendix 6 - Transport Assessment p 70-217
- Appendix 7 - West Suffolk College Masterplan
- Appendix 8 - Western Way Masterplan drawings
The document is also available for viewing at the Council Offices at West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds.
An informal drop-in session will be held between 2pm and 7pm on Thursday 4 February 2016 at the council offices at West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds.
If you have comments on the proposal please complete and return the
- Western Way Draft masterplan response form (Word) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Western Way Draft masterplan response form (PDF) by post to the address on the form.