How we manage your money
Where our money comes from and how we manage it
- Where does the council get its money from?
- What do we get from central government?
- How do councils manage your money?
Deciding how your money is spent
- How councils operate and how your district or borough council is structured
- How decisions are made
- How we listen to your views
How your money is spent
- How your money is spent
- Your Council Tax
- What is Council Tax and how is it spent?
- For general information, calculations, discounts and exemptions on Council Tax, see our Council Tax section
Strategy, budget and plans
- What are business rates?
- How business rates are calculated
- Business rates retention scheme - what is it?