|Introduction||Get in - Become an apprentice||Get on - Success stories||Information for parents||What we do|
To apply for this role please complete the application form and monitoring form. Please return completed applications to Human Resources, West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3YU or email email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2018
Why choose an apprenticeship with West Suffolk?
- Types of apprenticeships and qualifications
- Work experience opportunities - have a taster of working at West Suffolk to see if it's for you.
- Earn and learn - starting salary in the first year is £6,752 per annum increasing to £10,794 in your second year (£13,601 if you are over 21), with the same holiday, pension and sick benefits as other employees. All the modules in your structured study programme will develop valuable skills for your future career.
- Qualifications without tuition fees or debt - depending on your apprenticeship, you will attend external training to complete your qualification or be given dedicated time away from work to study. As well as college or training provider support, you will have an assessor to help you progress at the right speed.
- Career progression - in the past 18 months, 17 of our 22 apprentices moved into permanent employment, with starting salaries between £15,000 and £16,500.
- Great CV - those who haven't stayed on have moved to other employment. Employers are always on the lookout for the practical skills and relevant experience you will have acquired.