Current elections and vacancies
By-elections take place to fill a vacancy that has arisen sometimes due to resignation or the death of a councillor.
Clare Town Council
A request for an election has been received and this will be held on Thursday 8 February 2018.
- Declaration of Results - Clare Town Council
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- Situation of Polling Stations
- Notice of Election - Clare Town Council
- Nomination Pack - Clare Town Council
- Election Timetable - Clare Town Council
Current notices of vacancies
- Great Wratting Parish Council - Notice of Vacancy - 15 February 2018
- Bradfield Combust with Stanningfield P.C. - Notice of Vacancy - 26 January 2018
- Lakenheath Parish Council (Village Ward) - Notice of Vacancy - 26 January 2018
- St Edmundsbury (St Olaves Ward) - Notice of Vacancy - 23 January 2018
More information about elections results including the 2017 elections can be found on our About elections and past results page.