Current elections, referendums and vacancies
Neighbourhood planning referendums
Neighbourhood Planning Referendum for Hargrave
A referendum will be held on Thursday 12 July 2018.
- Hargrave - Declaration of Results
- Hargrave - Notice of Poll and Situation of Polling Stations
- Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan notice of referendum
- Hargrave Neighbourhood Plan referendum expenses limit
- More information about Neighbourhood planning in Hargrave
By-elections take place to fill a vacancy that has arisen sometimes due to resignation or the death of a councillor.
St Edmundsbury (Haverhill East and North Wards) and Haverhill Town Council (East and North Wards)
An election was held on Thursday 3 May 2018.
- Haverhill Town Council (East Ward) - declaration of results
- Haverhill Town Council (North Ward) - declaration of results
- St Edmundsbury Borough Council (Haverhill East Ward) - declaration of results
- St Edmundsbury Borough Council (North Ward) - declaration of results
St Edmundsbury (St Olaves Ward)
An election was held on Thursday 12 April 2018.
Clare Town Council
An election for Clare Town council was held on Thursday 8 February 2018.
Current notices of vacancies
- Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill Parish Council - Notice of Vacancy - 15 August 2018
- Hawkedon Parish Council - Notice of vacancy - 13 August 2018
- Barningham Parish Council - Notice of vacancy - 9 August 2018
More information about elections results including the 2017 elections can be found on our About elections and past results page.