Report a change in your circumstances

It is vital that you tell us in writing of any changes in your circumstances. Any undeclared changes could mean you miss out on what you are entitled to. It could also mean that you will be responsible for paying back any overpayments.

If you are claiming Universal Credit you must update your changes in your online journal.