Benefits and support

If you are on a low income you could be entitled to Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction. You may need to claim your housing cost as part of Universal Credit. How much you can get depends on your income and your circumstances. You can apply for Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction whether you are working or not.

In West Suffolk, Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction are managed by Anglia Revenues Partnership on behalf of West Suffolk Council. For more information visit: Anglia Revenues Partnership - What is Council Tax Reduction? or Anglia Revenues Partnership – Housing Benefit

You can use their online service to manage your Housing benefit and make new claims, visit: Anglia Revenues Partnership - Housing benefits and Council Tax reduction

To find out what other benefits you may be entitled you, visit the Entitled to website.

How would you rate our website?