New bin collection days
Black and blue bin collection days changed on 11 November 2019.
Use our Postcode lookup to find your new bin collection day information:
To find your bin collection calendar visit Find my nearest, your bin collection information will be in the Waste and recycling section.
Benefit of making these changes
By re-routing the current collection rounds and introducing some new ones, we are:
- making the collection routes more efficient, and
- making sure the routes are organised to manage recent and future housing growth.
How the changes will affect residents
Changes to collection days will start the week commencing 11 November and we are writing to every household to provide advice. The following changes are being made:
- Some residents will have the same collection day but their bins will be collected at a different time. Please ensure your bin is put out by 6.30am.
- Some residents will have a completely new collection day.
- The schedule your bin is collected on may also change
- For garden waste service subscribers, your brown bin collection day is not changing. This can mean that your brown bin collection day could be a different day to your black/blue bin collection day.
Blue and black bin collection cycle
We will continue to offer an alternate weekly collection of rubbish and recycling.
Garden waste collection
No changes are being made to garden waste collections, your collection day will stay the same. For example if your black and blue bin collections have changed from a Monday to Tuesday, your garden waste bin will continue to be collected on a Monday.
Please contact us - email email@example.com or phone 01284 757320