New bin collection days
Black and blue bin collection days changed on 11 November 2019 and brown bin collection days changed as from 1 June 2020.
Use our Postcode lookup to find your new bin collection day information:
To find your bin collection calendar visit Find my nearest, your bin collection information will be in the Waste and recycling section.
Benefit of making these changes
By re-routing the current collection rounds and introducing some new ones, we are:
- making the collection routes more efficient, and
- making sure the routes are organised to manage recent and future housing growth.
What the changes mean for residents
We changed the collection days for black and blue bins in November 2019. The following changes were made:
- Some residents have the same collection day but their bins will be collected at a different time. Please ensure your bin is put out by 6.15am.
- Some residents have a completely new collection day.
- The schedule your bin is collected on may also have changed.
- For garden waste service subscribers, this can mean that your brown bin collection day could be a different day to your black/blue bin collection day.
Blue and black bin collection cycle
We will continue to offer an alternate weekly collection of rubbish and recycling.
Garden waste collection
Garden waste collection days changed in June2020. You can find details of your collection day using the postcode lookup above.
Please contact us - email email@example.com or phone 01284 757320