West Suffolk councils offer a number of services to local businesses at competitive rates, see our commercial services flyer to see what we can do for you As our services are local authority run we are unique because we can guarantee:
- Efficiency: our waste crews are on the road six days a week which means we can ensure an efficient and reliable service
- Flexibility: because we're on the road we can respond to last minute requests
- A local service: we have no national or overseas call centres, all your queries will be dealt with by local council staff
We offer onsite visits to really get to grips with how we can help you - call us on 01284 758800 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for a free no obligation quote.
Christmas and New Year 2017/18
Bin collections due on Christmas Day (Monday 25 December) will take place two days earlier on Saturday 23 December. Other collections scheduled for the weeks commencing Monday 25 December and Monday 1 January will be one day late. Please check the leaflet for more information. Normal service will resume on 8 January 2018
- Commercial recycling services We offer a range of recycling options to ensure that your business does its bit for the environment
- Grounds maintenance Find out more about our complete grounds maintenance and landscape design service
- MOTs Anyone can arrange for their vehicle to have its MOT with us...
- Skips Take the hassle out of skip hire - as we are local authority run we can organise all the permits you need
- Property clearance If you need a property cleared contact us
- Waste and event clearance Our flexible service means that we can work out a schedule to meet your individual needs