Commercial waste services
Spring Bank Holiday – all collections the week commencing 25 May will be made one day later than usual.
The council offers a number of services to local businesses at competitive rates. As our services are local authority run we are unique because we can guarantee:
- Efficiency: our waste crews are on the road six days a week which means we can ensure an efficient and reliable service
- Flexibility: because we're on the road we can respond to last minute requests
- A local service: we have no national or overseas call centres, all your queries will be dealt with by local council staff.
We offer onsite visits to really get to grips with how we can help you - call us on 01284 758800 or email us email@example.com for a free no obligation quote.
Hazardous waste is anything that is harmful to health or the environment; this could include pesticides, animal poison, paint or asbestos. Non-domestic organisations, such as businesses, charities, schools and farms, can find information about hazardous waste collections on the Suffolk Recycling webpage
- Commercial recycling services We offer a range of recycling options to ensure that your business does its bit for the environment
- Grounds maintenance Find out more about our complete grounds maintenance and landscape design service
- Skips Take the hassle out of skip hire - as we are local authority run we can organise all the permits you need
- Waste and event clearance Our flexible service means that we can work out a schedule to meet your individual needs
- MOTs Anyone can arrange for their vehicle to have its MOT with us...
- Street cleaning