Brandon LifeLink supports those living in and around the town by aiming to connect people to the many social activities, clubs and groups that are on offer in the community.
Brandon LifeLink includes:
- up to six hourly sessions with your LifeLink Coordinator, after the initial meeting
- access to the Brandon LifeLink drop-in providing an opportunity to meet other like-minded people
- build your own personal action plan around what is important to you.
Open to anyone over 16
You can get involved in something they have an interest in and would enjoy.
There are a range of benefits which include:
- improved mental health and wellbeing
- meeting new people and developing new friendships
- feeling healthier and fitter
- learning new skills
- opportunities for volunteering and employment.
Where you can find us
Our coordinators usually meet participants at Brandon Leisure Centre (Abbeycroft). Sometimes we have outreach sessions in other locations nearby. The time and place for each session is decided between the coordinator and the participant.
Activities can include:
- debt and benefits advice
- volunteering opportunities within Brandon
- health and fitness groups, such as walking, cycling and dance
- support groups
- arts and culture groups
- history groups
- sports clubs and activities.
Brandon LifeLink is free
However, some of the groups and clubs that you might like to get involved in may have a small charge. But this can be discussed at your meeting with your LifeLink Coordinator.
How to get involved
Contact one of our LifeLink coordinators by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 07773 046836 to leave a message.
GPs, professionals and organisations can also make referrals by completing a :