Bury Town LifeLink
Bury Town LifeLink supports those living in and around the town by aiming to connect people to the many social activities, clubs and groups that are on offer in the community.
Bury Town LifeLink includes:
- up to six sessions with your LifeLink Coordinator, after the initial meeting
- access to the Bury Town LifeLink drop-in providing an opportunity to meet other like-minded people
- build your own personal action plan around what is important to you.
Open to anyone over 16
You can get involved in something they have an interest in and would enjoy.
There are a range of benefits which include:
- improved mental health and wellbeing
- meeting new people and developing new friendships
- feeling healthier and fitter
- learning new skills
- opportunities for volunteering and employment.
Where you can find us
Your LifeLink Coordinator works from various venues in your local area, such as GP surgeries and community buildings. The time and place for each session is decided between the coordinator and the participant.
Activities can include:
- debt and benefits advice
- volunteering opportunities
- health and fitness groups, such as walking, cycling and dance
- support groups
- arts and culture groups
- history groups
- sports clubs and activities.
Bury Town LifeLink is free
However, some of the groups and clubs that you might like to get involved in may have a small charge. But this can be discussed at your meeting with your LifeLink Coordinator.
How to get involved
Bury Town LifeLink Coordinator is Julie Williams.
- For queries and verbal referrals call 07971 534328
- Generic email, queries, referrals and referral forms to be sent to email@example.com
- If you cannot complete a referral form online, print off, complete and post a PDF referral to: Kim Barnes-Clark, LifeLink, West Suffolk Council, West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3YU.
Bury Town LifeLink serves patients registered at Angel Hill, Guildhall, Mount Farm, Swan and Victoria surgeries.
You can refer yourself by completing a self-referral form:
GPs, professionals and organisations can also make referrals by completing a :