COVID-19 support for business
Visit our COVID-19 support for business pages for information about the support that is available.
Any business in the West Suffolk area concerned about their specific circumstances or confused about where they can go for support can contact: email@example.com or phone 01284 757114.
Pavement licenses: The Government is currently working on the Business and Planning Bill that includes a provision for district councils to issue pavement licenses for food and beverage businesses. The council is working through the practical implications of this and as soon as the legislation is enacted, further information will be available here.
- Grant funding for market traders, bed and breakfasts, charities and businesses in shared premises
- Grant funding for small businesses and retail, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Accessing financial support for businesses affected by COVID-19
- COVID-19 - Advice for re-opening businesses
- COVID-19 Advice for food businesses
- Safer places - business information pack