Moving house or change of circumstances

Changes of circumstance

Some changes of circumstances will affect the amount of Council Tax you need to pay. To find out what changes you need to tell us about, visit: Anglia Revenues partnership, change of circumstance

Moving house

You will need to let the council know when you move in or out of your house. To do this, please visit the online services page of the ARP website, select your authority, then click the ‘Report a change of address’ button.