What happens if I don't pay?

If you cannot pay your Council Tax, let us know. We can help and advise you about what options there are. You could spread the cost of your Council Tax over 12 months or you may be eligible to a Council Tax reduction, contact us to find out more.

If you do not pay your Council Tax, action can be taken against you.

Information about what happens if you fail to pay your Council Tax can be found here: Gov.UK, Council Tax arrears

If you need general advice or information about money matters or debt management, you may find the contacts on this page helpful: Anglia Revenues Partnership - Advice on money management