We work with owners to bring empty homes back into use. If you are the owner of a house that has been empty for more than six months, we may be able to help you.
- Help for landlords West Suffolk Lettings Partnership - bringing together landlords and agents with tenants who need accommodation.
- Private sector assistance
- Empty homes grant Funding to help the return of empty residential properties back into use
- VAT savings Renovating an empty house or flat that has not been lived in for two years? You could be eligible for a reduced rate of VAT.
- Enforcement We are proactively engaging with owners of empty homes to return them to use.
- Report an empty property