Abbey Gardens forecourt advertising banner poles
The Abbey Gardens attracts around 1.3 million visitors a year. To the front of the Abbey Gardens facing Angel Hill, in the area known as the forecourt, either side of the Abbey Gate, are four advertising banner poles (two each side).
The council offers rental periods of the banner poles to promote local events and activities. These are offered in two week blocks with a minimum booking of two consecutive weeks.
For available hire dates telephone the Parks department 01284 757088 or email email@example.com
- Qualifying organisations are restricted to registered charities or non profit making organisations wishing to advertise local events.
- Applications by political organisations and for events or activities outside the borough are not eligible to make a booking.
Current hire charges are:
- hire of two banner poles (one each side) for a two week period £172 + VAT
- hire of four banner poles (two each side) for a two week period £262 + VAT
Please note that prices are reviewed annually. The above charges are only valid for hire periods up to and including 31 March 2024.
Abbey Gardens forecourt advertising banner pole terms and conditions
Apply online: Abbey Gardens forecourt advertising banner pole application form
If you are a registered charity or non profit organisation you can advertise your event at these town centre locations:
- Abbeygate Street, Bury St Edmunds
- Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds
- High Street, Haverhill
Your banner will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks at a time and we will be responsible for erecting and dismantling your banner.
Please note that prices for banner bookings between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024 are as follows:
Abbeygate Street and Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds £365.30 plus VAT and High Street Haverhill £385.30 plus VAT.
Apply online: Street Banner application form