Abbey Gardens forecourt advertising banner poles
The Abbey Gardens attracts around 1.3 million visitors a year. To the front of the Abbey Gardens facing Angel Hill, in the area known as the forecourt, either side of the Abbey Gate, are four advertising banner poles (two each side).
The council offers rental periods of the banner poles to promote local events and activities. These are offered in two week blocks with a minimum booking of two consecutive weeks.
Please note that the advertising banners will not be available for hire until Monday 30 April 2018.
- Qualifying organisations are restricted to registered charities or non profit making organisations wishing to advertise local events.
- Applications by political organisations and for events or activities outside the Borough of St Edmundsbury are not eligible to make a booking.
- hire of two banner poles (one each side) for a two week period £165 + VAT
- hire of four banner poles (two each side) for a two week period £250 + VAT
For full details of terms and conditions and to apply download:
- Booking application for hiring Abbey Gardens forecourt advertising banner poles (Word)
- Booking application for hiring Abbey Gardens forecourt advertising banner poles (PDF)
If you are a registered charity or non profit organisation you can advertise your event at these town centre locations in the St Edmundsbury Borough area:
- Abbeygate Street, Bury St Edmunds
- Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds
- High Street, Haverhill
Your banner will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks at a time and St Edmundsbury Borough Council will be responsible for erecting and dismantling your banner.
Costs are £165 + VAT for each location in Bury St Edmunds and £190 + VAT in Haverhill.
Currently there are no facilities for banner advertising on this scale within the Forest Heath area.
Apply online: Street Banner application form