Arrange a litter pick as a group
We have guidance and advice for groups who want to get involved in litter picking. We can loan out high visibility waistcoats, litter picks and rubbish sacks to local communities who want to organise a litter pick. We will also collect and dispose of the rubbish you collect. Do not attempt to pick up anything that could be dangerous, such as:
- broken glass
- drugs related litter for example syringes
- unidentified containers or liquids
- large or heavy items.
If you do find any potentially dangerous material, make a note if where it is and let us know
- guidance for litter picking volunteers
- risk assessment for litter picking
- FAQs - community litter picking events
Contact Waste Management on 01284 757320 for more information about organising litter picks.
If you would like to arrange litter picking equipment for yourself only, please see our Arrange a litter pick as an individual page