Public rights of way

Suffolk County Council is responsible for maintaining public rights of way.

To report an issue, such as a broken signpost or an obstruction, you must contact them: Report a public rights of way issue

For general information about public rights of way (footpaths, bridleways, restricted byways and byways open to all traffic) visit: Public Rights of Way website.

View Suffolk County Council - definitive maps of public rights of way (which shows all legally recorded public rights of way)

Current public notices about public path orders

There are no current public notices.

How would you rate our website?
Page rating 1 star Page rating 2 star Page rating 3 star Page rating 4 star Page rating 5 star