St Edmundsbury Policies Map
St Edmundsbury Policies map shows the areas where the policies of the adopted Core Strategy, Vision 2031 and joint development management policies local plan documents will apply. For example, it shows sites allocated for housing development, employment or open space and any conservation area boundaries. The map will be revised each time a new local plan document is adopted.
You can view the policies map on the West Suffolk interactive map 'find my nearest'
You can also view the most up to date maps for St Edmundsbury from the links below:
- Local plan borough policies map - February 2015
- Key to inset maps - key - April 2015
- Bury St Edmunds inset map 1 - February 2015
- Bury St Edmunds town centre inset map 2 - February 2015
- Haverhill inset map 3 - February 2015
- Haverhill town centre inset map 4 - February 2015
- St Edmundsbury policies map book (rural inset maps) - February 2015 (you will need to use the map book in conjunction with the maps).