Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required when a property is built, sold or rented. It shows how efficient the property is using a scale of A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). The EPC is valid for ten years.

To apply for an EPC contact us so we can discuss your needs.

Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP)

A Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) measures the energy performance of a property based on theoretical calculations of energy use and consumption. This performance is calculated based upon a building's design and proposed construction.

The result of an SAP is measured against a national target. Ideally an SAP should take place before building work starts so that any issues are highlighted and can be addressed. The website Gov.UK, Standard Assessment Procedure has more information about the SAP. If you need to arrange or carry out a SAP we can help, an EPC is included as part of this service. Contact us to discuss your needs.