Gaming machine permits (licensed and unlicensed premises)

Gaming machine permits

Licensing authorities are responsible for issuing gaming machine permits in alcohol licensed premises and family entertainment centres. For a full explanation of the definitions, read: Gambling Commission, club gaming and machine permits

You will need to apply to the licensing authority where the gaming machines will be used. This is usually the local council, if you do not know who that is, see: GOV.UK - Find your local council

Please click the links below to apply:

How would you rate our website?
Page rating 1 star Page rating 2 star Page rating 3 star Page rating 4 star Page rating 5 star