Commercial waste services
The council offers a number of services to local businesses at competitive rates. As our services are local authority run we are unique because we can guarantee:
- efficiency: our waste crews are on the road six days a week which means we can ensure an efficient and reliable service
- flexibility: because we're on the road we can respond to last minute requests
- a local service: we have no national or overseas call centres, all your queries will be dealt with by local council staff.
We offer onsite visits to really get to grips with how we can help you - call us on 01284 758800 or email email@example.com for a free no obligation quote. Please only use this email and phone number for queries about the commercial waste service. For other queries, please contact customer services on 01284 757320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hazardous waste is anything that is harmful to health or the environment; this could include pesticides, animal poison, paint or asbestos. Non-domestic organisations, such as businesses, charities, schools and farms, can find information about hazardous waste collections on the Suffolk Recycling website.
- Commercial recycling services We offer a range of recycling options to ensure that your business does its bit for the environment
- Grounds maintenance and tree works We offer a comprehensive service for the maintenance of sports grounds, public open spaces, amenity areas and playing fields to businesses, sports clubs, schools, and other local authorities.
- Skips Take the hassle out of skip hire
- Waste and event clearance Our flexible service means that we can work out a schedule to meet your individual needs
- Street cleaning
- MOTs Anyone can arrange for their vehicle to have its MOT with us...