Planning and building regulations
- View or comment on planning applications view, comment and track planning applications
- Strategic Planning Local plans, neighbourhood planning, supplementary planning documents and guidance, brownfield register, Section 106, and supporting information
- Pre-application advice
- Planning permission for business
- Building regulations You will usually need building regulation approval if you erect a new building, extend or alter an existing building, add certain facilities or services
- Appeal a planning decision If your request for planning permission has been rejected you can appeal against the decision.