Ways to pay
You can set up a direct debit to your council for Council Tax, business rates, car parking fines and any invoices. If you do not know who your council is visit: GOV.UK - find your local council
- Set up Direct debit online to West Suffolk Council - Select Council Tax
- Set up a Direct debit online to West Suffolk Council - Select Business rates
You can set up a direct debit to pay invoices for goods and services
You can set up a direct debit to pay invoices for trade waste services received
- download a Direct debit form for West Suffolk Council - Trade waste, or
- phone>01284 758800.
You can set up a direct debit to property services to pay rent on commercial buildings
- download a Direct debit form for West Suffolk Council - Property Services, or
- phone 01284 757372.
You can pay for a range of services online, see our pay page for details.
You can pay for these by automated phone (24 hours):
- Council Tax
- Business rates
- Housing benefit overpayment
- Car parking fines
Call: 01284 757000
At a Post Office, PayPoint or PayZone
You will need your bar coded letter or invoice to make a payment. There is no service charge to do this.
Parking fines at car parks
Payment by chip and pin at a pay machine in the following car parks is free:
- Parkway multi storey
- Ram Meadow
- St Andrew's long stay