What would you like to report?

We are always working to improve our service to you. We add more forms as and when they become available.

Bins and recycling

Business rates

Council Tax, Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction forms


Environmental issues


Planning and building control

Play areas

Roads and transport

  • Report issues to Suffolk County Council (SCC) such as those listed below - visit the SCC website for a complete list:
    • blocked drains (gullies)
    • problems with cycle lanes or tracks
    • faulty street lights
    • flooding on roads or pavements
    • potholes

Street scene (street cleaning)

Your community