Zone D, South Town Centre
All vouchers issued will have a minimum of a years full usage on them. Vouchers purchased in advance are non-exchangeable or refundable.
Check if you are eligible to apply for a residential parking permit and/or visitor vouchers:
- enter your address and postcode in the search box on the map above
- addresses located in a residential parking permit zone are colour coded with the zone letter code displayed – click the legend tab (below the search box) to check the corresponding zone name and streets with permit parking.
To make an application:
Zone D is a one permit zone which allows two registrations numbers to be printed on the permit allowing it to be used between two vehicles in the household.
Please follow these instructions if you require two vehicle registration numbers on the permit:
- Our online form requires each vehicle registration number to be added separately.
- To complete the form correctly you MUST add the second vehicle registration as if you are purchasing a second permit
- The form will ask if you wish to purchase a second permit, select yes. (The second permit will show a cost of £0.00)
- Enter details of second vehicle
- You will receive 1 permit with both vehicle registration numbers displayed on the permit.
- The permit can only be displayed in one vehicle at any time. Copies are not permitted and may result in a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued for not displaying a valid permit. Misuse of permits will result in the permit being withdrawn.
- Terms and conditions including prices
- Apply online for a zone D residential parking permit
- Apply online for a zone D visitors parking vouchers
- Neighbourhood Parking Review
For existing business owners who previously held a residential permit who wish to renew their permit please email firstname.lastname@example.org