Planning and building regulations
Explore the planning process, building regulations, planning policy and conservation in relation to planning. You should be able to find all the advice you need to develop or extend your property. You can also view and comment on planning applications and find out about how you can have your say on planning policy consultations.
- Planning applications one-stop-shop Pre-application advice, apply for planning permission and more...
- View or comment on planning applications view, comment and track planning applications
- Strategic Planning Local plans, neighbourhood planning, supplementary planning documents and guidance, brownfield register, Section 106, and supporting information
- Building regulations You will usually need building regulation approval if you erect a new building, extend or alter an existing building, add certain facilities or services
- Appeal a planning decision If your request for planning permission has been rejected you can appeal against the decision.
- Historic planning application decision notices for Forest Heath
More in Planning and building regulations
- Section 106 and the community infrastructure levy (CIL)
- Buildings conservation and Article 4 Directions
- Green infrastructure
- Breaches of planning permission (planning enforcement)
- Street naming and numbering properties
- Local land charges
- Hedgerow removal and landscapes
- Sunnica Energy Farm
- Planning public notices
- Protected trees
- Great crested newts and district level licensing
- New planning legislative changes and guidance