Planning applications one-stop-shop
New legislative changes and guidance relating to prior approvals for new dwellings, changing construction hours, changes to the use classes order, extensions to time limits to enable implementation of planning permissions, permitted development rights to support 5G and extend mobile coverage and guidance in relation to holiday parks, caravan parks and campsites.
While the local planning authority cannot recommend agents to assist with or make an application on your behalf, we have put together some information on those agents that do submit applications to us which may assist you in choosing one. Please see the Planning agents page for more information.
Visit the Making a planning application page (below) to select the type of application you need from the menu and you can see all the validation requirements you need to consider when making your application.
In order to increase efficiency we are asking for your support to work with us to submit planning applications online:
- Please submit applications electronically on the Planning Portal or by email to email@example.com
- If submitting by email, payment can be made online or details for BACs can be provided. Telephone payments can also be made by phoning our customer service team on 01284 763233
- Please submit all correspondence using our public access system or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the above will avoid delays in processing.
Please note that, while the validation requirements indicate all application types, some are covered by specific regimes, and the documents listed there are those the legislation asks for and not specifically local validation requirements. Applications such as hazardous substances consents and prior notifications are not subject to local validation requirements.
Fees can be found on the Planning Portal - a guide to the fees for planning applications in England.
If you have any problems with the new system please email email@example.com
- Making a planning application
- View or comment on planning applications view, comment and track planning applications
- Pre-application advice
- Planning agents
- What is planning permission?
- Breaches of planning permission (planning enforcement) What to do if you think there has been a breach of planning permission