|Advert||Welcome to West Suffolk||Find out more about us||Quality of life||The offer||Latest news||How to apply|
How to apply
The job descriptions, person specifications and core values are available under the various headings below.
Principal Planning Officer – Development Management
- Principal Planning Officer job description
- Principal Planning Officer person specification
- Principal Planning Officer core values
Senior Planning Officers – Development Management
- Senior Planning Officers job description
- Senior Planning Officers person specification
- Senior Planning Officers core values
Senior Urban Design Officer
- Senior Urban Design Officer job description
- Senior Urban Design Officer person specification
- Senior Urban Design Officer core values
Planning Officer – Development Management
Planning Policy Officer - Neighbourhood Plans/Local Plans
- Planning Policy Officer job description
- Planning Policy Officer person specification
- Planning Policy Officer core values
- Planning Assistant job description
- Planning Assistant person specification
- Planning Assistant core values
To complete your application please access our online recruitment system
If you have skills in planning from local plans, development management, urban design or transport then we would like to hear from you, simply complete and submit an application form highlighting your skills.
If you would like your application to be considered for more than one role, please state which role you would like to be considered for in the free text box (under the section other) when completing your application.
Closing date Monday 2 April 2018
Interviews and assessments will be held on 18, 19 and 20 April 2018.