Cost of living
The rising cost of living pressures can affect any one at any time. If you, or someone you know in West Suffolk are struggling financially at this time, there is support and advice out there that can help.
The Government website has lots of resources and links to support you and your family at this time. The Help for Households campaign has been launched to raise awareness of the support that is available nationally for those that need it most.
Suffolk Infolink details all the support in your community which is local to you and through various national charities and organisations.
- Update 14 March 2023 - Easter Holiday Activities - free places at these events under the Government’s Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) programme, extended to other families in financial hardship.
- Update 6 March 2023 – Alternative Fuel Payment Alternative Funding, new Government scheme offering payments of £200 to households who use alternative fuels to the gas grid as their main source of heating and who haven’t received the payment automatically through their electricity supplier in February 2023. Find out more: Alternative Fuel Payment Alternative Funding
- Update 27 February 2023 – Energy Bills Support Scheme Alternative Funding, new Government scheme offering payments of £400 to households who don’t directly pay their energy supplier. find out more: Energy Bills Support Scheme Alternative Funding
- Energy Bills Support Scheme Alternative Funding
- Support for families
- Cost of living - community grants
- Finance and debt
- Fuel energy and utilities