Joint Development Management Policies document
The joint development management policies document (JDMPD) is a Local Plan document for both Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council.
It was adopted by St Edmundsbury Borough Council on 24 February 2015 and Forest Heath District Council on 27 February 2015.
The policies will be used in the day to day determination of planning applications across both areas. They replace many of the policies within each council's existing adopted Local Plan.
The adopted JDMPD and related documents are listed below:
- Joint development management policies document February 2015
- Sustainability appraisal and appendices
- Habitats regulation screening (HRA)
- Adoption statement
- SEA adoption statement
- Forest Heath Local Plan Policies Map February 2015
- St Edmundsbury Local Plan Policies Map February 2015
- Inspector's report and appendices