Joint Development Management Policies document
The joint development management policies document (JDMPD) is a Local Plan document for West Suffolk.
It was adopted by the former St Edmundsbury Borough Council on 24 February 2015 and the former Forest Heath District Council on 27 February 2015.
The policies will be used in the day to day determination of planning applications across both areas.
The adopted JDMPD and related documents are listed below:
- Joint development management policies document February 2015
- Sustainability appraisal and appendices
- Habitats regulation screening (HRA)
- Adoption statement
- SEA adoption statement
- Former Forest Heath area Local Plan Policies Map September 2019
- Former St Edmundsbury area Local Plan Policies Map February 2015
- Inspector's report and appendices