What would you like to report?

We are always working to improve our service to you. We add more forms as and when they become available. 

Bins and recycling

Business rates

Business rates (National Non-Domestic Rates) are administered by Anglia Revenues Partnership:

  • Business rates - vacation or occupation of premises, change of use, relief and exemptions, pay your business rates.

Council Tax

Council Tax is administered by Anglia Revenues Partnership:

  • Council Tax - change your details, apply for reductions and discounts, pay your Council Tax.


Environmental issues


Planning and building control

Play areas

Roads and transport

  • Report issues to Suffolk County Council (SCC) such as those listed below - visit the SCC website for a complete list:
    • blocked drains (gullies)
    • problems with cycle lanes or tracks
    • faulty street lights
    • flooding on roads or pavements
    • potholes

Street scene (street cleaning)

To report:

  • abandoned shopping trolley
  • abandoned vehicle
  • broken glass
  • dead animal
  • dog foul and litter
  • drug waste
  • fly-tipping
  • graffiti
  • overflowing or damaged dog waste bin
  • overflowing or damaged litter bin
  • road sweeping

Phone Customer Services 01284 763233, email customer.services@westsuffolk.gov.uk

Your community