Information about how to find a home in the area, including renting, social housing, supported and sheltered housing as well as what housing grants are available and what you could be eligible to in order to improve or adapt your home. Find out where to go for advice about obligations and rights for tenants and landlords in the private housing sector.
If you're worried about becoming homeless or are concerned for someone who is homeless you can also find information about what to do and who to contact.
- Find a home Affordable, social, sheltered, supported, and private housing; Home-Link and help with homelessness...
- Private landlords and homeowners Support and information for private landlords who can help provide homes in west Suffolk and for homeowners.
- Housing grants Find out what grants are available to improve or adapt your home
- Empty homes We work with owners to bring empty homes back into use.
- Houses in multiple occupation
- Benefits and support
More in Housing
- Affordable housing guide
- Mobile homes
- Disabled facilities grants
- Home Assistance Grant
- Housing development
- Self-build and custom house building register
- Minimum energy efficiency standards
- Housing standards and enforcement
- Space Standards for Residential Development
- Guidance on fire safety risk assessments
- Rural housing
- First Homes
- Damp, condensation and mould
- Landlords guide to tackling modern day slavery