Coronavirus (COVID-19) - West Suffolk general provisions markets
|Following Government advice our markets remain open, but only the food and produce stalls. This is so people can get necessary provisions during the coronavirus outbreak. Stalls will be suitably spaced and residents are asked to follow Government and health instructions on social distancing which is 2metres (6 feet) apart. Residents are asked to shop quickly and where possible use contactless payments. If possible contact your neighbours to see if they need shopping but remember to follow all health guidelines on social contact.|
West Suffolk has a rich tradition in markets, a legacy from medieval times. Listed below are local markets that take place every week.
- Brandon: every Thursday and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm
- Bury St Edmunds: every Wednesday and Saturday 8.30am to 4pm
- Clare: 3rd Saturday of the month 8.30am - 2.30pm
- Haverhill: every Friday and Saturday 8am to 4pm
- Mildenhall: every Friday 9am to 3pm
- Newmarket: every Tuesday and Saturday 9am to 3pm
If you are looking for information about setting up a market stall, visit our market trading page.
For more information on the Christmas market visit: Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre