West Suffolk has a rich tradition in markets, a legacy from medieval times. Listed below are local markets that take place every week.
- Brandon: every Thursday and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm
- Bury St Edmunds: every Wednesday and Saturday 8.30am to 4pm
- Clare: 3rd Saturday of the month 8.30am - 2.30pm
- Haverhill: every Friday and Saturday 8am to 4pm
- Mildenhall: every Friday 9am to 3pm
- Newmarket: every Tuesday and Saturday 9am to 3pm
If you are looking for information about setting up a market stall, visit our market trading page.
For more information on the Christmas market visit: Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre