West Suffolk has a rich tradition in markets, a legacy from medieval times. Local markets take place every week.
- Brandon: every Thursday 8.30am to 1pm
- Bury St Edmunds: every Wednesday and Saturday 9am to 4pm
- Clare: third Saturday of the month 8.30am to 1pm
- Haverhill: every Friday and Saturday 9am to 3pm
- Mildenhall: every Friday 9am to 3pm
- Newmarket: every Tuesday and Saturday 9am to 3pm
For more information visit our West Suffolk Markets website.
If you are looking for information about setting up a market stall, visit our Market trading page.