Coronavirus (COVID-19) - West Suffolk general provisions markets
Brandon, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Mildenhall and Newmarket markets are all open under coronavirus safety measures including social distancing.
Clare market returned on 18 July 8.30am to 1.30pm.
Please use the hand sanitisers available and observe the required spacing.
West Suffolk has a rich tradition in markets, a legacy from medieval times. Listed below are local markets that take place every week.
- Brandon: every Thursday and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm
- Bury St Edmunds: every Wednesday and Saturday 8.30am to 4pm
- Clare: 3rd Saturday of the month 8.30am - 2.30pm
- Haverhill: every Friday and Saturday 8am to 4pm
- Mildenhall: every Friday 9am to 3pm
- Newmarket: every Tuesday and Saturday 9am to 3pm
For more information visit our West Suffolk Markets website.
If you are looking for information about setting up a market stall, visit our market trading page.
For more information on the Christmas market visit: Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre