Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
The West Suffolk Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) seeks to identify suitable sites for residential development across the study area, (Forest Heath District and St Edmundsbury Borough) and within the Local Plan period to 2031. The results of the SHLAA have informed Local Plan preparation and monitoring across both authorities.
A SHLAA should:
- identify sites and broad locations with the potential for development;
- assess their development potential; and
- assess their suitability for development and the likelihood of development coming forward, (the availability and achievability).
Sections of the final 2016 document can be seen below.
- 2016 SHLAA main body of report
- appendix 1 - FHDC deferred
- appendix 2 - SEBC deferred
- appendix 3 - FHDC proformas
- appendix 4 - FHDC settlement plans
- appendix 5 - SEBC proformas
- appendix 6 - SEBC site plans
- appendix 7 - SEBC sites below 0.2ha
- appendix 8 - representations and assessment
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org