What would you like to apply for?

These are links to help you find some of the most used forms on our website.

Bins and recycling

Building regulations approval

Business rates relief and exemptions

Community grants


Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction scheme forms

  • Council Tax and Housing Benefit are administered by Anglia Revenues Partnership:
    • Council Tax - apply for reductions and discounts, pay your council tax, report a change of circumstances
    • Housing Benefit - apply for Housing Benefit
  • Universal Credit - check eligibility and apply for Universal Credit


Hedgerow removal (for protected hedgerows)

Home-Link registration


Local land charges search

Market trading

  • Visit our Market Trading page to find out how to apply to trade on our markets.

Parking - Blue badge

Parking - temporary street parking permits for contractors

Parking - residents street parking permits

Bury St Edmunds


Newmarket pocket car parks

Parking - season tickets


Street naming and numbering

Subject Access Request form

  • Apply to access information that we hold about you via this form. You do not have to use this form but you will need to apply in writing.

Tree works

How would you rate our website?
Page rating 1 star Page rating 2 star Page rating 3 star Page rating 4 star Page rating 5 star